Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oops!

I'm an idiot, apparently! I have no idea how I did it, but I've managed to lose my cute blogger template, inadvertently reverting back to the old theme, which I hate! I also managed to change to the old-style Blogger dashboard, and cannot figure out how to save my blog before trying to change it back - I'm scared to death that I will lose my blog all together if I keep messing with it! So, until I get this stupid thing figured out, you're going to have to bear with me...and maybe offer up some advice while you're at it :)

*So, I managed to get it back to the cute template, but I am frustrated because I found a cuter one that I want to use - only when I try to install it, it deletes my blog leaving me with a cute background and no content! That certainly doesn't work... Thanks to my honey for helping me to get back to what I had :)

3 comments:

Judy said...

Sorry I can't help you - I just leave my blog boring and go with it, haha.

mamatutwo said...

How's the homeschooling going? Can't wait for the MOPS year to start! You're at my table!

Membership Required said...

Love the new look!!!! Good Job. Now post about Home Schooling!!!