Thursday, March 08, 2007

Preparation and Recuperation

Since my last post when I said I was super busy, things haven't changed much! I'm still working on balancing my home life (my responsibilities to husband, children and home) with the new job requiring me to work out of my home. It's a transition that I didn't anticipate as being a difficult one, but it truly is kicking my derriere!! Add to my busy schedule a weekend ladies retreat and you might be able to understand why I haven't posted in a while.

You see, I spent most of last week trying to get my house in order, laundry washed & put away, and children taken care of so that I could leave on Friday, only to return on Sunday afternoon to spend this week trying to get my house in order, laundry washed & put away and children taken care of! Throw in a very sick 7 year old boy, 3 doctor's visits and lab work, and a decisively stubborn 2 year old and whiny 4 year old, and you've got the makings of my last 2 weeks!!!

And, while I have enjoyed reading your blogs and commenting when I can think of something to say, I just haven't had the time or energy to put a post together for my own blog. So, this is about as good as it's going to get until next week, I fear. Granted, now that I've said that, something is bound to happen that will require an immediate post...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain.

I have cleaned all weekend and it looks just as bad as before!

Amy said...

It's okay. Take your time. Clean, work, launder, medicate, soothe, sleep, eat, so forth.

We'll be here when you return.

Promise.