Friday, November 04, 2005

The Quiet Times

Well, I'm sure that by simply posting this early in the day, I am probably going to jinx myself!

My current train of thought is that it's unusually quiet around here this morning. We're not rushing to get dressed to get out the door to go run one or several errands, we're not on a mission to get to & from the grocery store without losing our cool (their's or mine), and I'm not in a hurry to get Morgann off to school. In fact, I have absolutely nothing on my agenda for today! I have completed the laundry, cleaned the house, and paid all the bills that my checking account will allow until the next pay-day. All in all, I can see this being a very boring day!

It could also turn out that my original statement is true, and that all Hell is likely to break loose at any given moment!

But, for now, I plan to sit around in my jammies, drink the smoothie that I'm planing to make shortly - on my quest to lose a few pounds - and to simply PLAY :) There hasn't been much time for PLAYING lately, so I think that's become my new mission.

So, here I go! Well, after I hug & kiss on the one year old that just fell face first off of the ottoman sitting next to my desk :)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Oooh, I hope your Play Day was wonderful! (And with no more pesky falls off of the furniture for your kiddos!)

Everyone needs a mental health day once in a while. Some of us more often than that! :)

Rabbity-Sniff said...

How nice that you wanted to spend your quiet time talking to us! If I get a free moment, I give myself a headache wondering what it is that I SHOULD be doing.