Monday, November 28, 2005

Just a note

For anyone that might care, I'm still alive and our Thanksgiving was wonderful! But, for now, I'm sort of out of commission with being able to keep up my blog & email habit. I'm having withdrawls, so I'm taking a quick second and using Michael's computer to simply post a note to let you all know that things are fine, I just don't have access to my computer for the time being!

Hope everyone had a spectacular holiday and ate way too much - so that I don't feel too guilty for eating myself to death! Hopefully I'll be back on-line within the next few days. I have stories to tell & pictures to post so I'm hoping so anyway :)


2 comments:

Katrina said...

I care, I care! Glad everything's okay, and we're looking forward to hearing the latest chaotic adventures! :)

jon said...

It's the holidays. No one has time between the four Thanksgivings and the eight Christmas's we all have to attend.