Friday, August 05, 2005

I've Been Tagged!!!

Ok, to vear off my normal course of stories about life & children, I've been tagged by a fellow Houston Blogger (www.minivanmom74.samsproductions.com). So, Ms. Epiphany, here it goes:

Five Light Reads: Ugh! It's been so long since I've read anything, do magazines count?!?

Five Reads to Make Me Think: Uuhh...still, nothing comes to mind! Guess this is a clue to make a trip to my local library, huh?!?

Five Favorite Songs: (several have some sentimental value to me)
* Broken Wings by Mr. Mister
* Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi
* Yeah! by Usher
* Endless Summer Nights by Richard Marx
* Frozen in Time by Amy Grant

Five Best Movies:
* My Fair Lady
* The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
* Mary Poppins - sappy I know, but I have always loved this movie!
* The Bourne Identity & Supremacy
* Back to the Future Trilogy

Five Best Comedies:
* Father of the Bride - the Steve Martin version
* Hitch - Will Smith & Kevin James are an awesome duo!
* Wedding Crashers - just saw this a few weeks ago and laughed until my sides hurt!
* Notting Hill - I love Hugh Grant movies :)
* Napoleon Dynamite - great one-liners!!!

Ok, so I obviously failed at this one, but it's my first tag, so I was caught un-aware :( Maybe I'll do better the next time! Ok, so now I'm supposed to tag others, right? Let's see, I'll go for Cori (mommystories), Jon (the how-not-to-guide), and Bearsie-boo (thenotherhole). Maybe you guys will do better than I did!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...I love the Lord of the Rings Trilogy! My hubby and I just watched the Two Towers the other day. :) BTW...You did a great job for your first meme!

Rabbity-Sniff said...

I love the Bourne movies and Hughe Grant movies too! Father of the Bride really bothers me. I can't sit through it. I don't like how the father was treated throughout the movie. Meet the Parents really bothers me too - maybe because it hit too close to home for me. Anyway, is Wedding Crashers really that funny? I haven't seen it yet but it sounds like I've got at least one recommendation. But then again, I hated Napoleon Dynamite too. And I haven't heard good things about Hitch - I guess we've each got a different sense of humor. I like that.