Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Beginnings

Well, for anyone that reads my blog and isn't on Facebook - what's wrong with you?!? Everyone of my friend on FB is probably sick of hearing about my latest "news", but I am sorry, my life is focused on this one thing, so that's about all I can talk about lately.

And for those of you that aren't in-the-know, I should say that the latest news coming from our house is that we are building a new one. Or actually, we have a contract in place to begin building one very soon! We are so very excited and have seen God's hand move on our behalf already. But its still very far off and there are still allot of things that God will have to orchestrate to make it all come together. But, that's what faith is all about, right?

Anyway, I don't have any pictures to take since they haven't even marked the boundaries of our property, much less broken ground, but I figured I would take the small baby-step of posting a floor plan of our future home. We all feel so very blessed and are trusting this whole situation to God. He has a plan for us...and we think this is it :)

I think that if you click on the floor plan, it will open a different window and be easier to see - unless you use your super-bionic-mommy vision!

1 comments:

Judy said...

I love it! I love how the stairs are in the back of the house by the master, yet there's a "buffer zone" upstairs between the stairs and the kids' rooms...making it more "split", you know? Looks like it is going to be an awesome use of space!