Monday, July 16, 2007

Help

Can someone remind me how to go about changing the picture on my profile? For the life of me, I cannot remember how to do it, and everything I've tried has not worked....HELP!!!


P.S. To Amy - It's still not working! That's what I've been doing, but the problem is that when I paste the new URL into the field, then click on save, it just reverts back to the old URL and picture - it won't actually change to the new URL and save it! This is super frustrating because I all I want to do is to post a newer pic of the family....I think I'm going to have to contact Blogger's Help :( This should be fun!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Go to your dashboard, then click on "edit profile" under your picture - it should have a place down the screen when you can change the url of your picture (which means it has to be already uploaded, I think - I don't know if you can just upload one directly to that bar or if it has to be posted somewhere).

Amy said...

Post a new picture on a post on your blog (you can set the post date for a year ago or something if you don't want it to appear right now.) Keep the title of your photo SHORT. Make a note of where you post it though, so you can go back and find it.

Once it is posted, go back and open that post. Right click on the photo and look at "properties" You will find the url listing for the photo. Copy this.

Go back to your edit profile page and paste in that copied url from your photo properties.


Voila!

Amy said...

I'm so sorry it didn't work! I'm glad you finally resolved the issue, though! Great pic!