Monday, July 23, 2007

The Angels are Singing!!!

Notice the profile picture? It only took me what, a week, to get it to upload?!? Good grief!!! And, for anyone that cares, it's not the pic that I had intended to upload, but it works for now :) It's my own little Ziggy. The original picture looked a little distorted and my second choice didn't work very well for several reasons, so until I can get a more recent family picture, this will have to do - my little Ian being super-shy. Again, not that you care, but I'm just so darned excited that I was finally able to upload a new photo!!!

*walking away from the computer at 11:45PM, heading to bed while patting myself on the back*

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Woot! Next thing you know you'll be reconfiguring your TCP/IP settings!

Judy said...

Aw, that's great! I'm so glad Blogger finally cooperated and worked for you! Of course, it figures things like this only get done at 11:45 a night! It couldn't possibly happen at naptime, you know? ;-)