Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring 2011

Well, I've been away for a very, VERY long time, but have been trying to get back to my little blog. I just haven't had anything to write about here. I have another blog that I've kept updated, but it really doesn't correlate to this blog, so this one has fallen by the way-side.


However, I'm determined to begin blogging again :)

And what better time to begin something then in the spring time, right? For instance, we're going to start a garden - its something we've talked about doing for years, even bought supplies for last year, but just haven't ever done it. So this weekend, that's what we'll be up to - picking our spot, digging out the grass, and beginning to get the beds prepared. I've been chatting with a friend about organic seeds and plants and she recommended "Botanical Interest" seeds, which are an organic/non-GMO brand. I found a local garden shop nearby that sells them, along with organic soils and supplies, so I'm planning a trip there tomorrow. This should prove to be an interesting endeavor, but I am hoping that when its all said & done, we'll get some fresh organic veggies out of the deal!

I'll post pics & updates as we go. Wish me luck!!!!

0 comments: