Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No Creative Title Here!

So yes, I've been neglecting my blog. My life is full of allot right now and I just haven't had the where-with-all to compose much as of late. Not because we've suddenly become boring and less chaotic, but simply because the happenings either aren't blog-worthy, or aren't memorable enough to stick with me to the end of the night when I would have the time to mention them. So, I'm hoping that Murphy will be on my side and that I will have something to share very soon. Until then, you can read about my "other life" and recent developments here.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hey Jennifer - about the potty stuff - do some reading on ENCOPRESIS...this is what Tyler actually had. Don't know if it applies in Ian's case, but it is at least something to think about.

Judy said...

AAAAAHHHH!!!! Okay, I just read the info on Wikipedia about encopresis - I am in NO WAY insinuating that Ian is an angry child or is abused or anything like that! LOL And, Tyler certainly doesn't fit that. His was a result from a vicious, vicious cycle of holding it until it was impossible to go normally. The article I read in Parenting about the condition didn't mention ANYTHING about it being related to some serious psychological/anger issue. So, if you used the Wikipedia entry and now totally hate me, I completely understand! Ack!