Saturday, January 17, 2009

A New Direction

Well, I think it is safe to say that I am officially off my rocker!!! Brace yourselves ladies & gentlemen (if there are any out there reading my blog!). Michael & I are talking about withdrawing Morgann, before the end of the school year, and beginning to home school her. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why we are suddenly discussing this new path, but its on my heart and I cannot shake the feeling that some of the problems we are starting to have with her are somehow related to needing more time with me. Although, more time with me means…more time with me….and I don’t know if I can handle that yet! Right now, having the 2 boys home all day, every day, is really tough on my nerves – especially since starting these hormone injections! – so adding my whiney daughter to the mix is down-right scary! What am I thinking???? I keep hoping that maybe I am being overly-hormonal and that Michael will talk some sense into me, and put his foot down by insisting that she finish out these last 4 months with her Kindergarten class & teacher (whom we absolutely love, by the way!), but he’s not helping. He’s actually considering it! And we're discussing taking the next step ~ why????


And so, here we sit, wondering what is the matter with us, then pondering the “how’s” and “when’s” of this new journey!


Someone grab the Tylenol...

2 comments:

Judy said...

WOW - talk about a lot on your plate! Good luck with that decision, haha!

In my opinion, SIMPLY my opinion, if it were me, I'd wait until next school year to homeschool. With the hormones and juggling one homeschooler and one little kid, and especially if you are happy with her current teacher, I'd give yourself the next few months to "get your house in order", so to speak. Of course, that's just me, and I'd be hyperventilating if I were considering half of what you are already doing! I'll say some extra prayers for you...

Membership Required said...

Sounds like you have a lot of big choices to make. Pray on it and see where you are lead. I think my first thought is to agree with Judy on the timing...start first grade at home and leave her where she is now. But then my second thought is that only the Lord knows so trust him.
Praying for peace in huntwick.