Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Have Plans, Darn It!

4 down...4 of my family are down for the count...the flu has hit our home and I have 4 kiddos sick, fevered and whiny (ok, 1 husband who's being strong and left for work today, but he's still a little whiny). And, I have plans for the weekend...away from the family...2 1/2 glorious days with my girlfriends at a retreat...with no sick people! So, this whole flu epidemic thing is really, really bad timing...I cannot get sick! I've been planning and getting excited, and now this. Why now? Why not next week? Or, better yet, not ever!!!! We've been taking our vitamins and eating semi-healthy, so why aren't our immune systems in better shape? I've been washing my hands so much that they are dry and irritated...just like me. I'm irritated that everyone is sick and doing their best to ruin my weekend...this is MY weekend and I cannot get sick!!!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Keep the Lysol handy and hose down EVERYTHING...it will all be better by Friday!

Weird thing about your site - when I opened my feed reader, it had you down for 192 new posts! Did you change something in your template?

Angela DeRossett said...

Hope your crew is feeling better and you are feeling great like every super mommy needs to!!