Tuesday, February 20, 2007

How Could I Have Forgotten?

I meant to post the day after Valentine's Day to let the world know what my hubby gave me: A bi-weekly house cleaning!!!!

Maybe it's not the most romantic gift in the world to some of you, but it's the best gift in the world to me! He knows that my forever-dirty house is a weight on my shoulders and since I never seem to have time to clean it, I continually gripe about it. And now, with the new work-from-home-job, I have even less time to clean. So, I'm thinking that this particular gift was just as much for him as it was for me...I get a squeaky clean house every other week, he gets a squeaky clean house every other week, and no one will have to listen to me gripe about my dirty house.

How can I not love this man?!?!

1 comments:

Katrina said...

"Maybe it's not the most romantic gift in the world to some of you..."

I beg to differ! That sounds like the height of romance to me! And with all the energy and time you'll save not slaving over the house, you'll have some to spare for other romantic endeavors. ;)

Hey, maybe it is a gift for him, after all...