Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Bearsie, where are you?

To my friends that typically frequent this blog, I apologize for vearing from my normal 'frazzled mommy postings'. But, my friend's blog is missing and I'm wondering what's going on? And, since I know she reads my blogs from time to time, I thought this would be the easiest way to find her. Of course, if I still had her email address, I could just email her to find out what's up, but since I've managed to delete it from my address book, I've had to default to posting my question here.

So...Bearsie-boo, where are you? I know you're still alive since you've been commenting on everyone's blogs, but I cannot get to The Nother Hole or your profile, so I'm wondering what's going on? Hope all is well!

2 comments:

Harleys said...

We miss Bearsie. She left a note at my blog that she did close hers, but she might be back. I'm sure she'll come tell you that herself soon.

Rabbity-Sniff said...

Oh wow! It's really nice to be missed. Due to the fact that I tended to vent about my current living situation and couldn't resist posting pictures and/or a story or two about my kids, my family has put it to me straight and said NO MORE! So I took all three of my blogs away. I might be back, I might not. I'm still reading though.