Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Frustration

Well, I have a cute picture and a post that I've been working on for like 4 days, but I can't seem to get the picture to upload properly. So, my post sits in the 'drafts folder' awaiting the picture. And I sit & ponder switching back to Blogger (gasp!) because I can't seem to get any of my pictures to post properly!!! I know how it's supposed to work, but it just doesn't, and that's the most exasperating thing in the world!!!!

So, what's stopping the switch? The templates! I can't stand the template choices that Blogger has. And since my hubby isn't a website designer, I can't just sit down and modify it at-will. So, I'm waiting on him to sit down with me to see if we can figure out how to make a new Blogger page look pretty and more "Me" :) A friend has given him some pointers, but finding the spare time to play around with it is a different story.

Which ultimately means that my unfinished blog post will sit in the drafts folder until I (1) get the stupid picture to post correctly, or (2) we design a pretty Blogger page and I switch back. I'll keep you posted...pun intended!

0 comments: