Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Segulja Look-Alike Meter







These were tons of fun to do, and the results are really surprising to me! Anyone that knows our family would say that Alex looks more like his daddy and Morgann is the spitting image of me and both of my sisters! Ian has always been a toss-up, but in recents months has started to look more like his daddy, so the last one wasn't as big of a surprise.

So, if you have nothing better to do with your time, and have some fun pictures to look through, click on the link above and try it out. You might find yourself shocked, just like me :)

*Addendum: I tried this again with 3 different pictures and the results were different - Alex & Ian looked more like daddy, while Morgann looked more like me. So, if you want to skew the results one way or another, try different pictures :)

0 comments: