Sunday, September 30, 2007

Better Late then Never!

We finally had Ian's 3rd birthday party yesterday, and, judging by these pictures, I think he had a good time :) His real birthday occurred while I was away at the MOPS Convention in Florida - yes I was away during my youngest son's birthday, having a blast without him - so we decided to hold a small party for him here at home a week later. Thank God for trampolines and friends with 'jumpy thingies' !!! And, a special thanks to God for a beautiful sunny day :)

In case you can't tell, the theme that Ian chose was dinosaurs...his new favorite!
The day before the party, and a last-minute afterthought on my part, I remembered that I hadn't yet ordered a cake or cupcakes - can you tell he's the 3rd kiddo? Thankfully the grocery store was able to accommodate a request for 18 cupcakes in dark colors. We purchased a small bag of miniature dinosaurs and completed the decor ourselves :)

Happy 3rd Birthday Baby Boy!!!

1 comments:

Katrina said...

Your improvised cake looks better than anything I've done with weeks to plan ahead! I think I'll go the cupcakes-with-toys-on-top route this year, too! Thanks for the idea! (And happy birthday to Ian--that grin says it all!)