Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Just a filler...

Ok, so I don't really have the energy to post anything right now, but I saw this on Minivan Mom's blog and thought it might be fun to do. Granted, I've never watched the Simpsons, so this doesn't mean allot to me, but maybe someone else will find it funny. Anyway, here you go!



You Are Ned Flanders

A good neighbor and a devout Christian, you are a community leader.

And you are called to make the world a better place, especially for left handed people.

You will be remembered for: your goofy expressions - "hi-dilly, ho-dilly!"

Your life philosophy: "I've done everything the Bible says - even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!"

1 comments:

Katrina said...

I didn't take the quiz, but I have a sneaking suspicion I would be Maggie.

We'd love an update on how your big anniversary celebration went! A night alone sounds divine!