Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Living on the Edge...

...and getting ready to lose my mind! If I have complained about being busy before, I was an idiot! I had no idea what 'busy' really meant. My life is upside down, turned inside out, and I feel like my head has been disconnected from my body!!! Life is moving at break-neck pace and I am definitely not keeping up. My to-do list keeps growing, yet I don't seem to be crossing anything off of the list :( Here is but a sampling of that list:

1) Finish inputing data for Customer B into Quickbooks. This would include completely entering data for 3 months of check writing/bill payments, then reconciling bank & credit card statements. Should have been done with this last Tuesday, but not sure where the time has gone...
2) Keep up with customer A, file big stack of paperwork that just keeps growing, create a few more file folders for 2008, put a few more 2007 items away, answer phones as can and schedule appointments.
3) Do laundry 3 days too early because we've all worn almost everything in our drawers/closets...and it's only Wednesday!
4) Grocery shop and get things that we can actually eat for dinner! You know after spending $150 at the store today buying things that we apparently cannot have for dinner. Then add to the list items for guests that will be staying with us this weekend since I didn't think about that before going the 1st time.
5) Pull together 6 plastic, filled eggs and be sure to get them to school tomorrow with Morgann.
6) Crap! Just remembered that Morgann also needs $2...check wallet...no cash! Double Crap!!! Go to the bank when Michael gets home from work because I know that I will not remember to get the cash on the way into school tomorrow.
7) Work on read-together project for Alex's homework tonight...somehow finding time & a little piece of quiet with him.
8) Figure out what we will eat for dinner tonight and get that going. Probably settle on frozen pizza and salad.
9) Move furniture around when Michael gets home, then move all of the toys to the appropriate rooms - this is no small feat (and will probably take multiple days) since that means that I will be clearing out the playroom to make space for the office that will be moving upstairs soon!
10) Watch American Idol :)

See? I'm so busy that even American Idol fell to a lowly #10!!! What is this world coming to????

3 comments:

Jennboree said...

Is the $2 for an Easter/pizza party because that's what the $2 that I currently don't have is for my 3 yr old in the morning.

$125 in a store with nary a crumb to eat. That logo at Super Target is hypnotizing, it seems. Always gotta go back for the groceries that escaped me.

You are busy busy bee! I can't even imagine doing work for anyone other than these two pipsqueaks I call my children.

Judy said...

s----l----o----w d----o----w----n!

Yeah, I know, I'm one to talk!

Katrina said...

Oh, man...I got tired just reading your To Do list! Be careful--whenever I get that busy, my body seems to hoist up the white flag and I catch whatever death flu is going around.