Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm Indecisive Too!

Giving props where props are due...I stole the title of this post from Notes on a Napkin.

Ok, so I've been going crazy trying to set-up a "test blog" at Wordpress, but it's driving me nuts. Take a look and let me know what you think! What I'm not liking about Wordpress is the photo upload capability. Though you can upload photos, it seems to limit the size - and it's very cumbersome to do. If I had a reason to change from Blogger, it would be the fact that the template was so easy to customize and change to fit my desires, unlike the Blogger templates that are already set-up and require that you know how to write code (which I think is HTML) to change. I do not know how to write code and neither does my local in-house geek, which leaves me stuck with whatever Blogger gives me. I like flexibility, which Wordpress seems to have. Well, until it comes to modifying your font and font size - haven't figured that out either! But whichever forum I choose, it needs to be stupid-proof, and I'm not sure that Wordpress is... Anyway, thanks to Katrina for enlightening my blogging horizons :)

0 comments: