Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Trouble-maker at Work!



Last week, this is how my son appeared when he was called upstairs for his bath (notice the big smile?). After some research, I discovered my makeup bag on the floor of my bathroom, totally empty, makeup scattered all over the place. But, more specifically, my mascara was open and laying on the floor - thank God none of it got on the carpet!



This is a picture of my bathroom carpet. No less than 2 nights later, Ian decided to 'color' my carpet with my black, waterproof mascara. I called my neighbor in a panic asking her for carpet cleaning advice. She suggested eye-makeup remover. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but after 30 minutes of squirting and scrubbing, this is what I'm left with!



This is the scene of today's crime! He used the dishwasher as a step-stool - pretty smart kid when he wants to be! He gets his brains from my side of the family :)



This is the evidence! This is a jar of peanut butter that had just been opened last week. It was more than two-thirds full as of this afternoon's lunch, but is now two-thirds empty. He apparently has the skill-set to remove a lid from a jar. Who knew?



This is the culprit, and he smells like 1 big peanut!

So, if anyone is wondering why I haven't posted in a while, you can find me at the local insane assylum!!! Send your Get Well cards to "Ian's Mommy" or "That Poor, Poor Woman!" Either way, I'm sure they'll find me since I'll be the one in the white coat that buttons up the back!

3 comments:

Amy said...

awwww..but he wanted some peanut butter!! I know, it's not cute when you're the mom, but it's cute to me!

cori said...

too funny!!

note to self - hide my make up and peanut butter when you come visit! :)

Katrina said...

Heehee...you've got a resourceful one there! Think of him as an innovator, a problem-solver, a go-getter! (And Amy's right--it's way cuter when it's someone else's kid! LOL...)