Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!

Well, we're getting ready to leave town, so my ability to blog is pretty much non-existent. We'll be leaving on Sunday, returning the following Sunday, with lots of car-time in the middle. Though we're only venturing a few hundred miles from home, we'll be all over Dallas & Ft. Worth. I'm sort of dreading being in the car with the kids, but am hoping for a small miracle - you know, no arguing, no complaining, and no accidents :)

Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful holiday week! Have fun, enjoy the company of family (or maybe strangers) and remember to be thankful while over-indulging :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I will pray for travelling mercies for you!! Enjoy the holiday, enjoy the people you are surrounded by and enjoy the food!

Katrina said...

Enjoy your road trip! I'll be praying for those miracles! Happy Thanksgiving, you!

Amy said...

Hope you had a great trip!