Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summertime Fun!

As a few of you know, Alex, still my baby boy, left for his first "summer camp" experience on Sunday morning - the buses pulled out bright & early at 6:20AM! Two buses loaded with 60 kiddos left for Dry Gulch USA, a Christian camp based in Oklahoma, and run by Willie George Ministries. This is the 6th year our church has attended this camp, but the first time for about 2/3 of the group that left on Sunday. Today is Tuesday and I miss my little man so very much, but know he is probably having the time of his life :) Anyway, the children's pastors are keeping a blog of their daily goings-on, and are posting a few pictures to appease the parents. Tonight I found my son's picture on there...he's flying!!! OH.MY.GOSH!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of Alex! I would have never guessed him to play on the BLOB! Looks like Mr. Scardy Pants has found his daredevil bone while in OK....good for him! :)

Judy said...

WHOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sendacow said...

Wow that looks so much fun! At the christian charity send a cow, We have created a worship resources document-http://www.sendacow.org.uk/churches - We’ve included prayers, hymns, readings and suggestions for children’s activities that you can adapt to suit you I hope you like it :) God bless x