Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Being Thankful

This post is to simply say how thankful I am for guardian angels that watch over my family, even when we don't ask for it; for the blessings of tax refunds that help to cover deductibles; for insurance companies that are quick to respond when we are panicked and lost; for friends at collisions shops that can baby-step us through stressful situations, offering advice and much-needed assistance; for the blessing of family & friends that will step-in to take children when mommy falls apart after getting off the phone with their daddy who calls to say "I was just in a car accident, a bad car accident, and I think the car may be totaled."

For all of these things, and for the things that don't come to my exhausted mind right now, I am so very thankful!

2 comments:

Esther said...

Thank God everyone is all right. The car is repairable! ;-)

cori said...

I'm so sorry! Those are not the words you want to ever hear! I'm so relieved that Michael is alright though and that you're able to see the positives in all this.