Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm moving!!!

No, not me or my family. Just my blog. My dear, sweet hubby has finally gotten the family website almost done, and has created a tab for me to use for my blog. I'll have more control of the content and who can or cannot comment (which will alleviate the spam issues we've all had from time to time) so I'm hoping that this move will be a good one! You know, no one likes change...but, I'm giving it a shot and trying to keep a positive attitude :)

Now, some points of importance:
1. You do not need to have a registered account to go to my blog, or to post comments.
2. You do have to have an account if you want to access the entire site, including the photo gallery.
3. Hubby welcomes comments and suggestions on how he can improve the site and make it more user friendly. There is a 'contact us' link on the site, so post your suggestions to that and he'll be sure to get them.
4. I really want to see you all there, so please, please, please click on the link below and say hi!!!

So, that said, here's the link to my new blog - or actually old blog, but new blog location: www.segulja.org/Jenn's Blog


Please make a mental note of the change and if you've listed my blog on your favorite links section, make a point to change the link to this new address. Hope to see you all there!!!

0 comments: